So you have always wanted an 80’s style perm, but couldn’t quite commit to having the real thing? Well, with the Lee Stafford corkscrew wand, you can create corkscrew curls that will stay in place till you wash your hair and whilst you sleep.
The Lee Stafford Corkscrew curling wand is something we should all give a try and the fact that the wand has an RRP of £19.99 means we can all try it once without feeling the guilt of spending a fortune on a hair tool.
LEE STAFFORD CORKSCREW CURLING WAND DESIGN
Whilst the beach waves are still all the rage, we are loving the bold and stand out look you can create with the Lee Stafford Corkscrew curling wand.
The very thin, rectangular barrel creates tight, corkscrew curls. The smaller the tong, the tighter the curl, but you can also wrap more hair around the barrel to create looser looking curls; the key here is how you section the hair. If you divide it into big sections, this curling wand is excellent for perfecting a fashionable Hollywood wave. If the sections are smaller, you’ll end up with tight curls and more perm like.
but the barrel is ceramic coated so don’t worry about too much heat damage. You should always use heat protection before you style your hair too.
These tight curls are really great at holding too, so once you’ve created them you’ll find they’ll stay in place until you wash them out, so there’s no need to touch up. Plus, with plenty of dry shampoo you can keep them curls going strong.
With the Lee Stafford Chopstick wand, you can get creative with your hair style. It has a rectangular extra skinny barrel to get tight, kinky corkscrew curls that will really impress. This tong has a fast heat up time and high temperature to give you absolute control over the final results.
It’s a strong, statement look that will certainly turn heads, but we think it’s a look everyone should try at least once, and thanks to a reasonable price of £19.99 you won’t break the bank either.
TOP TIPS FOR USING THE LEE STAFFORD CORKSCREW WAND
- Before using the Corkscrew wand we would recommend using a heat protection hair spray.
- Make sure the hair is dry and there are no knots or tangles within the hair to avoid any pulling or tangling.
- Section the hair into manageable small sections depending on how thick you want the curls.
- Taking one of the sections, wrap the hair around the Corkscrew wand, please take care with the heat.
- Hold in place for 8-10 seconds and release your hair from the wand.
- Be careful not to let the appliance touch the scalp as it is very hot.
- Repeat with the next section of the hair and continue around the rest of the head until you have created the desired hair style.
- Allow the hair to cool before you pack away.
- To hold your style use a hair spray which will hold your style in place.
WHERE CAN YOU BUY THE LEE STAFFORD CURLING WAND FROM
All major retailers will stock the Lee Stafford Curling wand at very reasonable prices, the following are a few where it can be purchased from: