To be a person everyone remembers we must be different and stand out from everyone around us, be it in our career, business, personality etc. Different people want to be remembered for different things, some people want to be remembered for the impact they have on other people and some people want to be remembered for their fame – we are all different.
When you commit to finding ways to help others and inputting to the better of society you will stop caring about what you say and what others think. However, the difference is if we actually follow the right path and doing so is another question.
What matters is what you see, you need to see what you have become and a long way into that journey, the people around you may see that same vision. A lot of your success is based entirely on how you see yourself and what you believe you can do.
5 Ways To Be A Person Everyone Remembers
1. Be over the top (not too over the top)
- The education system we are given instituionalises us to only speak when we are spoken to and to not come across independent or strong or we can start to intimiate others around us.
- From experience I have learnt to be the person in the room that says what they think and commits to delivering a lesson to others around us. At school, I use to be quiet and shy – however, throughout my life I have learnt to speak up and put across my ideas and views.
2. You should be leaking with passion……
- You should know that passion is what must be leaking out of you, be enthusiastic and motivated as this can be contagious and can spread to others around you too.
- With this type of passion & energy, it’s virtually impossible for someone not to feel connected to you. They’re rare because let’s be honest, a lot of us never find our passion and even if we do, we never execute on it and take action.
- The way you talk should be full of excitement and your body language should be strong and confident which can be reflected on you as an individual.
3. Shut up & listen
- While you need to be over the top, passionate and communicate strongly, you always need to leave time to be quiet & listen to others.
- A lot of the connection required to be the person everybody remembers is in you asking brilliant questions, and then listening to the answers provided & being able to take action on them.
4. Change the energy up and down..
- A person who is memorable uses the differing dynamics of a conversation. They make you feel a rush of emotions that range from euphoria, down to deep pain, all the way back up to sheer happiness.
- If you try to move people using only one speed of emotion, Without feeling, what you say and how you act is utterly meaningless. What you say just becomes words coming out of your mouth.
5. Be you & do you only!
- The most memorable thing you can do is be you & only you, no one else is like you and you’re incredible & unique in your own way. The experiences you have may seem standard, but they’re not. Each of your experiences can teach us something we didn’t know.
- By being you, you can have the biggest impact on the lives of others without even realising you are having an impact on their lives.